To search for additional electronic books in the UNT Libraries' catalog, Follow these steps:
- Starting at the libraries homepage: www.library.unt.edu, click on the "Books and More" tab in the central blue box
- Next select the "Advanced Search" link
- On the next screen, select "E-books" from the "Material" dropdown menu and type your search terms into the search box, then click "Submit"
- When you click on a title from the list of search results, you will see the catalog record for that electronic book. To open the e-book, click on the "connect to online resource" link
- You will be asked to log in with your euid and euid password, then you will have the option to view the table of contents and full text
There are many e-book databases. Depending on the e-book, you may end up viewing an e-book through with a very different interface. If you encounter any trouble, please contact the Anthropology Librarian.