To search for additional electronic books in the UNT Libraries' catalog, Follow these steps:
- Starting at the libraries homepage, library.unt.edu, click on the "Books and More" tab in the central blue box
- Type your search terms into the search box and click "search"
- On the next screen, under "Access" in the left column, select "Online"
- Under "Resource type", select "Books
- From the results list, you can click on any title, to view the detailed record and description of the item or you can click "find it online" from the results page to open the full text e-book
- You will be asked to log in with your euid and euid password, then you will have the option to view the table of contents and full text e-book
The library subscribes to several e-book databases from different vendors, so not every e-book interface will look or function exactly the same. If you encounter any trouble with e-books, please contact the Anthropology Librarian or Ask Us.