Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This is the class page for EADP 4050: Special Populations and Disasters. Explore the tabs on this page to find useful library resources that will give you authoritative and helpful information for your class assignments.
For questions about any of the resources in this guide or for help with library research, please contact the Emergency Management and Disaster Science Subject Librarian.
Ask Us your Questions!
For help when the Emergency Management Librarian is not available, call the Eagle Commons Library or Willis Library service desks.
Search for Course Reserves
Your professor may have put items on reserve for this course, which means books, articles, videos or other items have may been set aside just for your class to use. To use the items, follow these steps:
- Go to Find Course Reserves under Quick Links on the Libraries homepage, or use the Course Reserves search box below.
- Search for your class by the course code (EADP 4050) or the instructor's name.
- Find the title you want and determine whether it is print or online.
- For print items, write down the item number and which library it's in; visit the library's service desk and present the number for checkout.
- For online items, enter your EUID, password, and the e-reserves password your instructor provided.
Contact the Willis Library Services Desk at 940-565-2413 or the Eagle Commons Library Services Desk at 940-565-2194 for further assistance.