The Scholarly Works Collection is home to materials from the University of North Texas comunity's research, creative, and scholarly activities. It serves as UNT's Open Access Repository. This collection brings together articles, papers, artwork, music, research data, reports, presentations, and other items representing the expertise in our university community.
UNT Scholarly Works aims to:
- Provide easy access to valuable scholarly and creative materials from the UNT community
- Promote discovery through effective search and navigation tools
- Secure long-term access through stewardship and preservation
- Ensure sustainability through continuing system improvements
- Showcase UNT's research and creative achievements to a worldwide audience
You can explore the UNT Scholarly Works Collection using the Partner filter to see works by college, as well as the Department filter to see works by a specific department or research group.