Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Useful Things to Know About the Library
Libraries Home Page:
- The central blue box is the portal to all library collections and materials.
Searching for books, music, and media items
- Click on the "Books and More" tab to access the Library Catalog
- Use to find out whether UNT has a book, journal title, media, or music item
- Does not search for JOURNAL ARTICLES; only searches journal titles
- Important to look at the LOCATION for books and journals as there are several locations and the Library HAS statement shows which volumes are available and at which locations
Searching for Journal Names in the Library Catalog
- Check for Journal Names using both the Journal Title and Title Search option
- Storage for older and less frequently-used materials
- Click on Request this item for pickup.
- Average delivery time is 24 hours
- Materials will be delivered to the circulation desk you select
Books at another Library location
Searching for Journal Articles
- Use the "Databases" tab on the libraries homepage, to search in one of the libraries' subscription databases for journal articles. Choose a database that fits your discipline. Check the subject guide for your discipline, to see which databases your librarian recommends.
What to do if UNT doesn’t have the journal article or book you want?
- Use Interlibrary Loan if the UNT Libraries don’t have the book or journal that you need
- This is available on the Accounts LogIn page by clicking on the Illiad login
- Remember that you must create an account. If you already have an account enter your user name and password.
- Choose the most relevant option from the list and fill in the blanks and submit the form
- Average time for book delivery is one to two weeks. Average time for article delivery is a few days.
- You do not need to find another library that has the item
- TexShare is another useful method of finding and sharing resources. Helpful option when you are near another participating Texas library. You may use the Worldcat database to search for books at other libraries. Always call ahead to ensure the item is available, before travelling to another library, though.
- Use the "Accounts Login" link in the top right corner of the library homepage, to login to your UNT Library Catalog account and find out what books you have checked out and when they are due (use your euid and euid password)
- You may renew books online from this page
- Illiad Login is used for Interlibrary Loan Borrowing, Distance Learning Requests and some Material Delivery requests.
- Create your ILLiad account, by clicking on the "first time users" link, once at the ILLiad login screen.
Welcome to the research guide for Autism. Autism spectrum disorders are researched by several departments at UNT. These departments include: Behavior Analysis, Education and Counseling , Learning Technologies, and the Department of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology.