Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Save Articles from the Online Articles Search
It's simple to locate and save a full text article when you follow these steps:
- Select the green FIND IT button below the description of an article on the results screen
- Please be patient as a software transfers you to the database containing the full text
- Look for a link to the PDF or HTML file of the article in the new database
- Download the article
The majority of journal articles you'll identify are accessible online, but occasionally you'll come across one that isn't, Here's what you can do:
- Use the Report Broken Link button below an article entry to let the Libraries know there's a problem
- Go to the Books & More tab on the library homepage and search for the journal you want. See whether we have the year, issue, and then article you want online or in print.
- You may find the library doesn't carry the journal at all and you need to order the article from another library; use your ILLiad account to make the request. Please allow 3-4 days for electronic delivery. Visit Interlibrary Loan Borrowing to find more details and establish your ILLiad account.
Don't forget to save your article citations also!! Proceed to the Save Article Citations tab.