Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to Find Articles
- If you know the title of the joural, select the UNT Library Catalog link from the UNT Libraries home page.
- Select the Journal Title tab and enter the title of the journal (not the article title).
- If available online, check all database options because date ranges vary.
- If available in print, check Location of the journal (Willis, Sycamore Library, Discovery Park, or Remote Storage).
- If UNT Libraries do not have the article, request it through Interlibrary Loan.